Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Daily Fashion Project

Good Morning,

Happy Wednesday :-). I woke up to being featured as the latest fashion illustration (152)on Sunflowerman.com. All you have to is send in a stylish picture for a chance to be featured. Their website displays various fashionable drawings of men, but I was pleased to see that some women have been chosen as well :-). I will quote my statement that was featured from their website.Thank You Daily Fashion Project For The Feature. Back To The Books! Have a Blessed Week!

'As a young woman, I feel it's important that a dress should be tight enough to show your curves but loose enough to show you're still a lady. Fashion is more then being creative, it's a daily lifestyle that displays our personality and character. I always feel it's important for ladies to conduct themselves with class. My mood, my behavior and personality contribute to the level of class I display in what I wear. Fashion is meant to be creative, not competitive. Wear what you want, display how you feel, and live to inspire :-).'' - Barbara A.Adjei



3 comments: