Friday, August 13, 2010

Allow Me To Re-Introduce Myself ;)

Strangers,Associates,and Acquaintences know me as "Barbara".  Family and Friends know me as ''Barbs,Babs,Barbie,Bobbie, and B ". I'm Ghanaian, Burkinabian,and French. I'm the last of 5 children so YES that makes me the BABY :) lol. I'm often described as being comical, opinionated, and sarcastic.  I speak my mind so you may want to take that as either good,bad, or driven. I heard a black man  say that black women  were born with two strikes against them. 1. Being Black 2. Being a Female.  I agree it is difficult to live  life when you're considered a minority,However I don't use that as an excuse to keep me from reaching my goal. Same applies to being a woman.  Now unless you are producing babies, women don't necessarily NEED men. It is great to have support from a significant other or a loved one, but you don't necessarily need to step outside yourself in order to get to where you need to be. I respect individuals that are Humble. To remain levelheaded that is the type of positive attitude I  feel everyone should have. What Interests Me Is FOOD, Journalism, Science Of Health, and The Never Ending Trend of Fashion. I have been writing poetry , personal quotes, as well as short stories for over 8yrs. I am  almost on my 4th book! I May post some random topics depending on my Mood :). Humble,Lovable,Beautiful. I'm Unforgettable.

No comments:

Post a Comment