Thursday, September 19, 2013

Who Loves Weddings? I Do!

I attended a beautiful Ghanaian wedding and decided to pull out my African Attire! My Auntie Dinah designed this dress for me in Ghana and I absolutely love it! The bustier section is traditional Kente which added more detail to my outfit. Unfortunately the bride didn't throw her bouquet so I wasn't able to fight for it..lol Love is Beautiful and it is always a blessing to see two people make such an important commitment to each other! I have more African prints in my closet so I hope to bring them out and share them with you :-). 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgoeus dress!
    I loovvveee your braids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous....thanks for the lovely comment on my blog.... i need me some more print. love this on you.

    chichicaramel.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete